- Perma Butyl Tape SF 50 is used for covering all cracks, construction joints, bends and corners and joints of non homogenous materials before application of waterproof membranes such as Perma Guard or Perma Eazee Coat.
- Perma Butyl Tape SF 50 is used for joint sealing of the metallic and non metallic roofing such as aluminum, zinc asbestos sheeting.
- Perma Butyl Tape SF 50 can be used for sealing all joints in timber framed houses.
- It is used for sealing all the corner joints and the joints between the horizontal and vertical RCC surfaces of the sunken slabs of toilets and bathrooms after waterproofing. It is also used for covering of all cutouts and pipe joints in the walls.
- This tape is used for covering the insulated air conditioning ducts.
- Butyl Tape SF 50 is resistant to hot and cold temperatures. It withstands 90°C without yielding.
- Butyl Tape SF 50 is totally waterproof.
- It has good adhesion to all types of surfaces and can be painted over.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Perma Butyl Tape SF 50 comes in the form of a roll. The tape has an adhesive portion of black color which has nonwoven white polyester fabric on one side and a brown colored release paper on the other side. Pull out the release paper from one end and place the adhesive side of the tape onto the surface. Keep pressing the tape in position while pulling out the release paper.
|Width Of Tape||:||50 mm & 100 mm width|
|Length Of Tape In a Roll||:||20 Metre|
|Thickness Of Tape||:||0.75 mm|
|Service Temperature||:||-30°C to 90°C|
|Application Temperature||:||+ 5°C to 50°C|
|Adhesion||:||7.8 N / 10 mm width of strip|
Perma Buty Tape SF 50 rolls are available in cartons of 8 rolls for 50 mm width and 4 rolls for 100 mm width.
Perma Butyl Tape SF 50 has a shelf life of 24 months if stored in manufacturer’s original packing in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.